Unusable Wood Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fiferb

fiferb

It's been awhile since I posted a pen because I haven't done anything new. Well, here are two firsts for me, my first Zen and my first casting a piece of burl with alumilite. I think it's red mallee on a black Ti Zen. Hole and tube are painted black. Thanks for looking and a special thanks for comments.

Attachments

• Zen1.jpg
    Zen1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 422
  • Zen2.jpg
    Zen2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 382
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

That's a nice looking combination of wood and Allumilite (I like the color contrasts) and you've made a great looking pen from it.

-Barry

fiferb

That's a nice looking combination of wood and Allumilite (I like the color contrasts) and you've made a great looking pen from it.

-Barry

Thanks for the comments everyone. Actually, I didn't make this clear before but the Alumilite is clear, the black color is from spray painting the drilled hole with black spray paint. I like the way it shows the depth of the wood this way.

el_d

That's Nice Bruce. I like the way the clear looks with the tube painted. It adds a depth to the blank. I just completed a clear cactus with blue tubes. AWESOME!!!

gallianp

The Zen (kit for lack of a better word) was purchased where. I am guessing Craft supply?

thanks
Paul

beautiful pen....

Top Bottom