two new capri's

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from debturnswood

Status
Not open for further replies.

debturnswood

[:I] Not nearly as terrific as most photos i see on here, but thought what the heck... posted a picture of two new fountain pens I made yesterday. i love the dyed curly mango, really shines, as far as Bethlehem Olive Wood, terrific and makes a beautiful project for about anything. Really awesome wood! thanks in advance to those of you who look. .[8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Deb,
I took a look at the photos before I started reading messages. I gotta say your pens caught my eye out of the whole page. I can't let my daughter see them though. she is a fountain pen fanatic. I think she is closing in on having 20 of mine. I like the way they look together in the photo.

pecartus

Deb,

great job on the curly mango and olivewood FP's. I am starting to use the olivewood more now in other projects. I just like this wood, nothing I have seen really compares to it and there are a lot of beautiful woods out there. When I have shown pens made from the olivewood with other woods and materials, people go to it first. Keep up the great work.

debturnswood

thanks for the nice words gentlemen... I too am finding I wish I had more olive wood. I need to get some more for sure. Everytime I make an olive wood pen, the first person I show it to buys it! (like you are experiencing) I just think it is stunning everytime it turns. SHort of a chip or a crack i think no matter the pen style it turns out beautiful everytime. the wood is so pretty that a simple design is sufficient I think. You guys keep up the terrific work too!

debturnswood

got more olive wood, made a big ben fountain pen.. I love that wood. Any one know if there is truth to the rumor I heard over the weekend that the exact same wood is grown in groves in California. How can we know we are buying authentic Bethlehem "Holy Land" Olive wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom