Two more pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Top one is a Gent Jr. made from Green BEB,kit came from CSUSA, and the bottom one is a Perfect fit convertible pen made from Olivewood, kit was from BereaHardwoods.
GentJr%20and%20Perfect%20fit%20conv.jpg

Thanks for looking!......R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks guys!

Anthony, yeah I got some good stuff on order and it should be here today. Hey, did you get my email today? If not, my email address is rt@thewoodchucker.com , the one on file is wrong and It won't let me change it, it's off by one letter. Because I didn't get the notice you said you sent out, let me know, OK?

R.T.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
RT

Jeff has just changed your email ID. The process automatically sends you a confirming email. You need to complete the process by clicking the link in the "Confirm Email Address Change" that you receive. That should take care of things. You may have to sign out of the site and then sign in. And thanks, Jeff! [8D]
Originally posted by WoodChucker
<br />Thanks guys!

Anthony, yeah I got some good stuff on order and it should be here today. Hey, did you get my email today? If not, my email address is rt@thewoodchucker.com , the one on file is wrong and It won't let me change it, it's off by one letter. Because I didn't get the notice you said you sent out, let me know, OK?

R.T.

wayneis

Ohoooo yaaaaa, now those are nice R.T. Bill's Stabilized blanks and the Jr Gent? Ya just can't beat that combination with a stick. And then my second favorite kit has been the Perfect Fit Convertable. You did them both proud.

Wayne
I voted, did you?

WoodChucker

Thanks Wayne, yeah I really like the Gent Jr. and now that I've done a Perfect fit, I like those to.

DCBluesman, It's been a few hours now and my email address never got corrected. I never got an email from Jeff either. I logged off and logged back on a few times, but the old address is there. Thanks!

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom