Tim's Yellowheart Photo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Now that's Rockin Baby. you got an electric thing goin on in that one.
Very eye catching. Now can you blow it up to about six feet long and use it for a banner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

timdaleiden

Originally posted by Daniel
<br />Now that's Rockin Baby. you got an electric thing goin on in that one.
Very eye catching. Now can you blow it up to about six feet long and use it for a banner

Thanks Daniel,
I think it would be too much work to edit photos like this for my website, but for showing off pens here, or at the Yahoo group, it is kind of a kick. Thanks again for the kind words.

timdaleiden

Originally posted by pecartus
<br />Tim,

Great looking photo [8D] and pen, was this done with the Corona Effect in EC4000?

This was all done with Paint Shop Pro 8. I added a gradient background, that was meant to look like a sunset sky. Then I used the sunburst illumination effect, adjusted to a yellowish color. I think it might have looked a bit better if I angled the pen, but overall I think it came out pretty good. Thanks.[:)]

Originally posted by timdaleiden
<br />
Originally posted by Daniel
<br />Now that's Rockin Baby. you got an electric thing goin on in that one.

Thanks Daniel,
I think it would be too much work to edit photos like this for my website, but for showing off pens here, or at the Yahoo group, it is kind of a kick. Thanks again for the kind words.

Tim, how did you get those neat backgrounds?

timdaleiden

Originally posted by Bev Polmanteer
[br
Tim, how did you get those neat backgrounds?

I have been playing around with a photo editing program called Paint Shop Pro version 8. The Pen is pulled from a it's original background, generally a piece of white paper, dropped into a new background, and then I play with it until it looks OK to me.

I wrote a brief tutorial in one of my posts here. I think the thread was called "Lynn's floating pen". Some of my pictures also require eyecandy 4000. Those are the ones with the image trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom