Things to do when you're left with HALF a blank.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikemac

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemac

20079211108_keychain.jpg

Its not a pen, but it WAS on its way to being one. (don't ask)

Anyhow, thought it looked pretty neat.

Does anyone have any experience on how these generally sell?

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firefyter-emt

IMHO, people shy away even at $10.00 and hardly gave them a second glance at $20. When you figure in the cost and work, and add in the heavy abuse they will get... Well, you know!

beck3906

I would price this at $19 and set it out to sell. I've priced several things at a higher value than my wife thought I should ask and those items eventually sell. There is a customer out there that will want this and will be willing to pay your price. It's like fishing....it's a big lake, you just have to find the right spot.

Rick Beckham

Rifleman1776

I've given up on the small novelty items. The atomizers don't sell for me, neither do the key ring pill bottles, whistles, etc. I use the pill bottle thing and find it a very handy item. My wife likes the atomizer. But, they don't sell for me. And that is probably just as well. The 24K gold finishes are the pits [xx(] and wear off very quickly. I won't sell something like that. BTW, when my daughter went off to college I gave her one of the combination whistle/hidden compartment key rings to carry when she parked her car and walked to the dormitory. The compartment had a $20.00 bill inside and the whistle was for calling for help, if needed. Sorta a double emergency tool. Looks didn't matter. Yours is neat and a good use for those disaster left-overs.

bradh

Don't sell as well as pens, even at half the price, but they can add a little variety to your wares. Customers look them over, say they are nice, then buy a pen anyways.
In the last three years, sold about 3 key rings compared to 150 pens.
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom