The winners of the Beginners Beautiful pen contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

The winners of the Beginners Beautiful pen contest , chosen by popular vote are .

First Place - G1pens - Segmented Sierra . This is an awesome pen and is even more amazing that it was made by someone with less then 6 months of experience . Gary wins a Beautiful Plaque proclaiming him as the winner of the 7th IAP Birthday Bash Beginners Beautiful pen contest and a prize donated by Curtis (Turn-Tex) consisting of six orig cactus blanks, incl shipping .

attachment.php

Second place - WoodWorkinthe530 - Segmented Long click . He wins a prize package donated by Bob (Bnoles) consisting of a DVD set "Simple Methods for Turning Superior Pens"

attachment.php

Third place - MarkD - Long Cigar . Mark wins a prize package donated by Chris (Displaced Canadian) consisting of a box of Beautiful blanks .

attachment.php

I wish to thank everyone who entered a pen in the contest , you are all winners in my book , your pens were all outstanding . Congrats to everyone .

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

G1Pens

WOW !! Thank you. All the entries were awesome and all are winners.

Next year I guess us newbies will be competing with the big boys. You guys had better be ready!!

IAP and its members are the best. Thanks to everyone for the help and sharing. I am really looking forward to the future.

MarkD

I would also like to say thanks. I was great of the IAP to provide us beginers with a contest where we feel we might stand a chance!

All the entires were outstanding. That's probably due to all the helpful information provided by great people of this site.

Also, thanks for the prizes. I'll use my blanks to start on next year's entry ( gulp )!

Congratulations to G1pens!

I would have voted for you if I weren't so narcissistic...

Thanks to all the members here for sharing their knowledge as well as the extra effort put in by the Birthday Bash supporters!

All the best
Chris

Top Bottom