The King is Dead

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
The King is dead, long live the Benevolent Dictator!

As many of the students of the history of the IAP Third Birthday Bash may know, our own DocStram seized the crown and ascended to the throne of the King of Losers. This is fact; the rumor that Becca conspired to be the Queen Consort is unsubstantiated.

After a short and turbulent reign as King of Losers DocStram was suddenly declared a winner in a mystery contest, and abdicated the Sawdust Throne. With what appeared to be magnanimity, Doc passed his title on to me. This apparently devastated <s>Queen</s> Becca, who constantly referred to me as Kind of Losers.

The reason for this slight was a mystery to me, however the reason soon became clear. Although I cannot prove it, I fear Becca struck a deal with Sir Jeff of Cats.

Out of nowhere, Sir Jeff inquired what it would take for me to step down as King of Losers. It turns out that I can be bought quite easily. Although my crown is gone, I am now the proud owner of the World Famous IAP <s>Coffee</s> Tea Mug.

The King is dead, long live the Benevolent Dictator, Sir Jeff of Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rob

Way to go Cav. Methinks that I remain amongst those that can lay claim to the Loser title. No hits, no runs, no errors, but no wins either!!! [:p] Sure has been fun though!

Rob

wudnhed

Originally posted by wdcav1952

With what appeared to be magnanimity, Doc passed his title on to me. This apparently devastated <s>Queen</s> Becca, who constantly referred to me as Kind of Losers.

The reason for this slight was a mystery to me, however the reason soon became clear. Although I cannot prove it, I fear Becca struck a deal with Sir Jeff of Cats.

To the X-KIND William, please read the thread "Mug O Blanks Arrived" - second page. KOL Al referred to you as "KIND William". Sir Jeff did not conspire with me...... it was me, myself and I. The 3 of us aspire not conspire. Now you have publicly tainted my reputation[V]

Be afraid X William, be very afraid!!!!!!!![:0]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by wudnhed

Originally posted by wdcav1952

With what appeared to be magnanimity, Doc passed his title on to me. This apparently devastated <s>Queen</s> Becca, who constantly referred to me as Kind of Losers.

To the X-KIND William, please read the thread "Mug O Blanks Arrived" - second page. KOL Al referred to you as "KIND William". Sir Jeff did not conspire with me...... it was me, myself and I. The 3 of us aspire not conspire. Now you have publicly tainted my reputation[V]

Be afraid X William, be very afraid!!!!!!!![:0]

Are you sure you do not desire to aspire to conspire that I should expire?

BTW, Ed I got a mug!!!! With apologies to the Bard of Straford Upon Avon, I choose to turn to Othello for my reply:

"O, beware, my lord of jealousy;
It is the green-ey'd monster which doth mock
The meat it feeds on"

Or, in Wisconsin speak: Nanny Nanny BooBoo! :D

Top Bottom