The Beautiful pen contest winners

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldb2000

The winning order of the Beautiful pen contest , chosen by popular vote is .

First Place ; Herbertjo with his beautifully segmented Elegant Sierra . He wins a Beautiful Plaque proclaiming him as the winner of the 7th IAP Birthday Bash Beautiful pen contest and a $100 Gift Certificate from Berea . $100 , that should translate into quite a few more Beautiful pens !!!

1_2011_BPC.jpg

Second Place ; Cricket - Majestic Squire with Feathers . Marla wins a prize package donated by Roy (Oklahoman) consisting of 5 sierra inlay kits .

attachment.php

Third Place ; MLKWoodWorking - Celtic knot Aero . Mike wins a prize package donated by Curtis (Turn-Tex) consisting of an original cactus blank half sampler package .

bash1.jpg

I wish to thank everyone who entered a pen in the contest , you are all winners in my book , your pens were all outstanding . Congrats to everyone

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Congratulations Herbertjo!!:)

Both you and Mike made fantastic pens!
A very gracious comment! It's nothing less than I would expect from Marla.

Your pen was fantastic as well, Marla!

Congratulations to you all from the winner of the most beautiful pen contest in the 2010 Birthday Bash!

IPD_Mrs

Congratulations Herbertjo!!:)

Both you and Mike made fantastic pens!

And to you and Herbertjo as well.

I was pretty sure who the winner would be as it was my favorite as well. I am still trying to wrap my mind around one cut he did. :)

Marla your Majestic feathers is just that, truly majestic.

The voters got this 100% correct in my book.

Butch thank you for running this and a few other contests. Your effort is much appreciated. To those who donated prizes for this contest your generosity always amazes me. Thank you also to all of the members who took the time to look and vote. Not just on this contest but on all the others as well. Bash time is really fun around here.

hebertjo

Thanks for all the kind comments.

I feel lucky to be the winner with all the other awesome entries.

Big thanks to Butch for organizing this contest so the rest of us could play. Also, thanks to the rest of the IAP board and all the voters!

THANK YOU!

Top Bottom