Thanks for a great meeting!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Steve Busey

Robert/RoJo22, thanks for all you did to make today happen! It was great to put faces with names, and to share blanks and techniques with. Looking forward to seeing everyone here on the forum, and meeting up again in March! :RockOn:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kabatc

I can't say it any better than Steve did, nice to see a big turn out, some beautiful pens out there, keep it up. Hopefully I can stay a little longer in March.
-Kurt

mick

I'll echo Steve's comment...A big thanks to Robert for organizing this....I had a blast...even taking into account the drive. Afterall it got me a free kit. :biggrin:. It was fantastic meeting all the IAP members and the soon to be members too. There were so many people and so much going on I'll have to wait for the pictures to sort out names and faces. This was the first time I've been able to attend anything like this and I'll sure do it again! Another big thanks to Woodcraft and their associates for hosting us. The store was fantastic and the guys working there very helpful!

Fred

Well, I had to miss the show due to my stroke related problems giving me fits this week. I know you all had a blast shaking each other's paws and such.

Hopefully I will be able to get out and about for the meeting in March. I'm really sorry I was not there to meet you all this time around. :)

Top Bottom