Thank you Dario & MikeHelvey!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

I try to avoid cross posting since it irritates some, but this had to be an exception. If you've already seen this elsewhere, feel free to ignore.

Many of you may remember my post a few months back about one of my staff members unexpectedly loosing her husband. He was only 35 and left two young children, Alex, 6 and Haley, 3. Steven was from Oregon so I wanted to make two pens using a wood from his area and Dario was kind enough to send me some Myrtlewood burl. MikeHelvey did the laser engraving. Much thanks to both for their part in this. So here they are. First is a Ti Jr. Gent RB, CA/BLO finish ala Russ with a special test wax over it.
2006121802338_jrgentTNrb_myrtlewood_coe.jpg

And this is a Ti Sierra, same finish.
2006121802414_sierraTN_myrtlewood_coe.jpg

Now I just have to find a double box they'll fit in so I can deliver them tomorrow. Thanks for taking time to look... and thank you all for your prayers for this family!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

I've been graciously told by several folks, that I screwed these up (my words) and mispelled "Memorium". Oh well, my bad, but she gets them like this anyway. And I'm sure she'll forgive me. After all, I am her boss. [:D]

So thank you to the kind folks who saw fit to email me the bad news rather than post it here! I appreciate you sparing me the embarrassment. It just shows to go you that we all have faults and make mistakes. I just tend to make more than others. [;)]

And thank you, Eric and Jim, for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom