Texas Huisache Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bree

Bree

This is a cigar made form Texas Huisache wood. I got it from MesquiteMan in his excellent Texas sampler pack that you can order with his incredible Cactus and Worthless Wood blanks. I shamelessly recommend his blanks. They are beautifully sized, cut, and selected. The Worthless Wood Live Oak Burl blank I ordered is SWEET. I almost don't even want to turn it because it is so pretty as it is.

The details are MM-12000, tung oil, triple buff, 4 coats of CA/BLO, double buff & Ren Wax.

sCIMG5141.jpg

sCIMG5142.jpg

sCIMG5143.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Nice looking pen, Bree! And thanks for the nice comments on my blanks! Where do I send your check? :) With your permission, I would love to include one of these pics in my customer gallery on my website with attribution to you, of course.

Bree

Nice looking pen, Bree! And thanks for the nice comments on my blanks! Where do I send your check? :) With your permission, I would love to include one of these pics in my customer gallery on my website with attribution to you, of course.

Curtis... You have my permission to use any of the PIX or my words. You do superior work and you provide your customers with top quality blanks and a rock solid guarantee. Quality is its own best advertising.

Funny thing is that this blank isn't the best of the 3 Huisache blanks you sent. I think the other two are even nicer. I just wanted to try one out!

I guess I'm gonna have to turn that lovely Texas Live Oak Burl Worthless Wood blank you sent and get some PIX posted. That darn thing is just awesome.
:cool::cool::cool:

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
So you think you know more than Google?????? :wink::cool::wink:

Actually, Google is partly right on this one, at least the article you read that made you say East Texas! It said that it grows in the Eastern 1/2 of Texas and since Central Texas and the South Texas plains would techincally be the far western side of the eastern half of Texas, then the article is correct! HOWEVER, we Texans specifically know that East Texas has virtually no relation to Central Texas or the South Texas Plains. Heck, east Texas is over 200 miles away from Central Texas! Remember, Texas is pretty big!

Top Bottom