Teak Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

leenollie

Good evening all,

I posted three new pictures of the rest of the Teak set I was working on in my album leenollie. I had a lot of fun with the Desk Pen--It let my artistic side out. I erred on the side of thick with it because it was my first attempt with this pen. With my confidence in my abilities getting stronger, I have started embellishing a little on a Continental pen. When it is finished, I will post it. Hope you enjoy my pictures and look for your constructive criticism.

Lee Biggers
The ever curious pen turner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

timdaleiden

Originally posted by leenollie
<br />Good evening all,

I posted three new pictures of the rest of the Teak set I was working on in my album leenollie. I had a lot of fun with the Desk Pen--It let my artistic side out.
Lee Biggers
The ever curious pen turner

Letting your artistic side out, in my opinion, is what penturning is all about. In "so called" Western Society, we are hopelessly practical, and very little attention is paid to the part of us that wants to create beauty, just for the sake of creating beauty. It is in our nature to do so.

God help us, if we become totally devoted to practicality, for then, we are little more than machines, and machines have no soul.

Nice artistic work Lee.

leenollie

I have gotten rave reviews about the desk pen, both from this and the Yahoo!penturners group, as well as from those who've seen it in person. The person who is buying it REALLY likes it. I am starting to consider that it might be good enough to submit to the Pen Maker's Guild?

Scott

Why not? The worst they will say is "No". That's not so bad! I got turned down the first time I put in for it!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom