Sweetgum again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Beasley

Gary Beasley

I just got done with a Trimline I think it's called, aka toni twist, comfort pen, etc. I dressed it up in some nice spalted sweetgum and plan to give it to the hardworking owner of the little sandwich shop my wife and her friends go to for lunch across from the hospital they work at. He and his wife treat mine like royalty and such kindness shouldn't go un-noticed.

Attachments

• sweetgum-toni.jpg
    sweetgum-toni.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 300
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Justturnin

OHHH That is nice, those pens look great. I have a large black plastic contractors bag behind my shop full of Sweetgum, Chainsaw shavings from said sweetgum, Ammonia, Beer and a lot of 'shrooms from an old decaying Oak Stump. I just checked on the pieces on top and they already have some nice slimeys growing on them. My biggest hope is the 'shrooms will not go blue but instead give me nice defined zone lines. Fingers crossed.

Gary Beasley

Heres the second pen of the set, just finished it. This is on a Rockler slimline kit, gave it a feminine wasp waisted figure so this should go to the shopkeepers wife who works with him every day. Gotta wonder which one's the boss...

Attachments

• sweet-slim.jpg
    sweet-slim.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 109
Top Bottom