See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

Bzzzzzzzz
pvc13b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

C_Ludwigsen

I got enough splotches on my body right now!! Keep that thing away from me.

Good looking, though, Ed. You show some folks pens like that and you'll have a market for college color pens. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

melchioe

Bev, you might have meant me (another Ed) for the violin co. MM deal - it only took about a week. They didn't indicate it had shipped until after if got here, though.

daledut

Ed,
You have another hit there.

BTW we have tapped out the PVC supply in some colors. I have 80 feet coming in 8 colors to cut up for pen blanks to sell.... so stay tuned.
They did backorder the red and white. But I should have the other colors this week with the red and white following in 2 weeks.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Ed.. I like the multicolors... what technique do you use to create them... Do you drill first and then cut the angles or cut the angles, glue and drill (Like I do with my multi-wood pens).. also what glue do you use...
Was thinking of doing school colors of the local high schools here for my Christmas Craft Booth...

YoYoSpin

Hey Tom, yeah...this PVC material is very nice. First, I'll cut the pieces, then glue using thick gap-filling CA, clamping the lamination up lightly, and then drill. Makes an excellent joint. Be sure to wet-sand. Dry sanding does not work very well.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Ed, do you wet sand right from the starting grit? Use water or something else? I usually use liquid wax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom