Some Pens............

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Finally getting back into the swing of things and starting to play catch up. Been forever since I posted a pen, I think. :D
Here are some tru stone closed end Jr. Sts V2, the dark brown one is alot nicer than the photo. It has gold and amber specs which the pic does not show. Thanks for looking, comments always welcome :)

2006101614444_jr%20sts%20v2%20trstone%20grp.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Good to see you haven't forgotten which sice of the lathe to stand on and which end of the tool to use. Good to see you back in the saddle again and very nice pens as usual. I must try some truestone sometime.
Chow
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />Finally getting back into the swing of things and starting to play catch up. Been forever since I posted a pen, I think. [:D]
Here are some tru stone closed end Jr. Sts V2, the dark brown one is alot nicer than the photo. It has gold and amber specs which the pic does not show. Thanks for looking, comments always welcome [:)]

gerryr

Or painted cars.[:D] Great looking pens as always Anthony. The one on the right is Tru Stone? Looks more like some exotic Italian resin.

Ron Mc

Stunning! The pen that is the second from the right is fabulous! I may need to drive for about 12 hours to take a look at this one.[:D]

Dario

You turn pens too? Though you just love golf [:p].

Seriously, they are as I would expect from you Anthony...nothing but the best. [^]

PenWorks

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br /> I am not sure about the "pointed" end of the brown one, but that is likely jealousy on my part! [8D]

William, I tried to make that look like the old Sheaffer balance pen, but the top needs to be pointed to. It should have been made with a hidden clip and pointed cap to really get the effect of the Sheaffer.

Thanks for the comments

SteveRoberts

Anthony, nice to see you haven't lost your lathe in the move. Nice pens as usual. I am always glad to see your turning, it motivates me.

Steve

PenWorks

Originally posted by SteveRoberts
<br />Anthony, nice to see you haven't lost your lathe in the move.

Steve

How true ! I followed those trucks pretty damn close to pick up whatever may have fallen out [:D]

20061016143246_shopmove.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom