Solid Body Lucite Barons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Deere41h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deere41h

The following are the results of the prototypes that I posted a couple weeks ago. I wanted to get the process worked out before I attempted these. The first is Black and White Lucite on a platinum Baron FP. The second is Fire Lucite on a Baron Roller Ball.

All comments and critiques are welcome.

2005917212444_LuciteBWA.jpg

2005917212532_LuciteFireA.jpg

(Sorry about the finger prints)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Thanks for all the nice comments. These were fun to do.

Johnny....The pen pouches are from BB at Arizona Silhouette. Bill has them in both black and tan.

Here is pictures of them closed.

2005917231623_LuciteBWA1.jpg
<br />

200591723177_LuciteFireA1.jpg
<br />

Fangar

John,

They both look great. The black one in particulr is very rich looking. I could get a nice price for one like that in this area. Great work, and thanks for posting.

James

Thumbs

John, I haven't been a great fan of the Baron style pens. They just seemed too small to comfortably fit the hand to me and often seem too bulbous in form factor. Your work puts paid to those bad ideas. These are simply superb in both form and color. I hope these aren't too difficult for you to make because I have a feeling you may have just created a large demand for this style. Congratulations![:D]

its_virgil

I like it! uh-huh uh-huh I like it! uh-huh uh-huh
Be sure to bring them to SWAT, or make another one if you sell those two.[:D] Really nice.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by chigdon
<br />Excellent, simple design. Very nice!

Ryan

Does anyone besides me feel like they are being left off of the closed end wagon[:I][?]

John, I am going to give a close ended pen a try. Did you use one of the articles that have been floating around or did you use your own method?

Good lookin stuff.

Ryan

Deere41h

Thanks for all the nice comments. They are much appreciated.

Don.....I will have them with me at SWAT.

Ryan.....I have to admit I looked at all the articles I could find but none of them seemed to fit the Baron so I used what I could and came up with my own method. If you do a Baron you have to make sure you have room for the rollerball insert if that is your choice or the FP ink pump. Ink pump takes up about the same space so I am able to go either way after they are built. The advantage is that you can show it as one or the other and make the change to what ever your customer wants. Watch out for the spring though if you make it a rollerball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom