Shipping supplies

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

I am looking to order some of the stuff from USPS. I have had a terrible time searching their site. Does anyone have the link to the VCR boxes and the priority envelopes they fit in? Or if you even know the order numbers I would appreciate it. Do you have to sign up to print shipping labels from their site? Have any of you paid for your shipping from the net, printed it, and sent to the post office? How well does it work?

Thanks in advance!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

If all else fails...go to your local post office and get some from them. If they are not outside, go to the counter and ask them.

Hope this link helps http://www.usps.com/all/welcome.htm?from=homedoorwaybar&page=0019allproducts

rtjw

Coach how are you excepting payments? I know paypal lets you print your postage from their site. As far as supplies go, I just go to the Post Office and they give me as much as I need.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by coach
<br />I am looking to order some of the stuff from USPS. I have had a terrible time searching their site. Does anyone have the link to the VCR boxes and the priority envelopes they fit in? Or if you even know the order numbers I would appreciate it. Do you have to sign up to print shipping labels from their site? Have any of you paid for your shipping from the net, printed it, and sent to the post office? How well does it work?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you do need to sign up to print and pay for labels on the USPS site, but the service is great... what is even nicer is that I don't have to drop the packages off at the PO.. after the print the label it asks if you want to have your driver pick up the package. My delivery driver picks up all my packages at the house and I don't have to drive into town to the PO...
BTW, my delivery drive also saw me turning pens in the shop and she and her husband bought 4 pens for Christmas and sent me about 8 other customers and then 2 weeks ago she bought a rattlesnake Baron also...

alamocdc

Travis, it's pretty simple really. I signed up back in April or May and have only had to go the post office once since. I love it. It has made things much more convenient. Now I just drop my packages in the box on the way to work, or give them to the postman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom