Sets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here are a couple closed end Jr. Statesmen sets, FP & RB.
A little different cap treatment on some.
The Tuti Fruti Statesmen in the corner, is some resin I got from ed4copies, it has been lying around for awhile, so I am not sure if he still has it for sale.
The cigar pen box is something I have been making, when I get the time and find the right boxes. Thanks for lookin :)
Comments pro or con, are always fine. [8D]

20074220112_sets.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ncseeker

Anthony, great pens !! I love 'em all.

I also hope you smoked the cigars that came in that box. Rocky Patels are fantastic !!

Ron Mc

Anthony,
The combination of orange and black is something that I have been looking at. Very nicely done.
If you get a chance could you take a pic of the fountain pen with the cap on?

alxe24

Very nice. I like them all. I like the Idea of the pencil in two tone. Is that inspired on the Dolce Gabbana? or am I drimming?
Where do you get the acrilics for the two lower ones? Is it home made?
Thanks

PenWorks

Ron, here you go, the fountain is bigger than the roller, so it can be easily distinquished as the fountain.

The acrylics are all Berea from BB, with the exception of the white cap. I think that white pearl came from ed4copies, not sure, but it is really nice and white and pearly.

The black/orange is a take off from the Delta Dolce Vita series, and I never got to smoke any of those. [:)]

Thanks for the comments.

2007422185344_Jr%20dolce%20vita%20set.jpg
<br />

Ron Mc

Thanks for the extra pic! I remember seeing a black and orange combination in Pen World magazine and the idea has fascinated me ever since.
Beautiful artistry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom