Rifle Cartridge Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

leenollie

I would like to get information on how to make pens out of rifle cartridges. I have seen a nuber of different variations and know a number of avid shooters who would love to get their hands on one. Any help and/or information would be greatly appreciated.

Lee Biggers
The ever curious pen turner

Daniel

Lee,
I just did aout 15 minutes of searching through the yahoo arcives for specific directions. but I didn't find any. but reading through themessages about it you can gain a pretty complete understanding of how it is done. if not e-mail some of those that have. their is soem good info on cartridge selection for sure.

its_virgil

Lee,
I sent you an email about the cartridge pens with a picture of parts etc. Did you get it. I am still looking for the info I have typed to send to you. Let me know if you did or did not get the email and if you need any more. If I don't find what I've already written, I'll write another set of instructions and send them to you.

Do a good turn daily!'
Don

leenollie

Good morning Don,

Yes, I received the email. I've seen that type of pen, but would also like to get information on the full metal cartrdige pens as well. Thanks for the information so far.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom