Richmond, Va

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimofsanston

So How many people are interested in starting a chapter. Let's get a count. So we can get this rolling and find a place to get together and show off our pens and talk.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimofsanston

chapter for Richmond area.

Thats three so far. I know of one more goulet in ashland who is a member of AAW at the woodcrafters in richmond. I am going to call or see Ray the manager about putting a sign up in the pen row to get others that really don't know about the IAP and ask him about using the craft training room.

Bill Sampson

Jim,

I am in the Richmond WoodCraft store every week and interestingly, today, Ray asked if I knew anything about a local chapter of IAP and if they met anywhere in Richmond? I am a new member here and didn't know, but agreed to check the IAP site to see if I could find any info. Just saw your post.

Ray said he would be happy to accomodate a group if interested at no cost, and would be happy to talk with someone if they contacted him. There are some excellent pen turners employed at WoodCraft.

Will be interested to see what you can develop with Ray.

Bill, Richmond

jimofsanston

richmond Chapter.

Ok it looks like we have enough people interested i will get will Jeff the moderator and let him know of our desire to start a local chapter. Ok Bill if you would continue to keep in contact with Ray at woodcrafters would be great. We may want to meet one day just to meet each other and decide when would be a good time to have a meeting so we can approach Ray with a date and time table. Please send me messages and posting for everyone to see.

Top Bottom