Richmond Pen group

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bill Sampson

The Richmond Pen group will meet Thursday evening June 9 at 7:00 pm.

There will be a demonstration on setting up and turning small turnings ie; pen caps, cuff links etc. John Penberthy has set up a system to easily turn these items in a pen chuck. Material will be provided for you to turn your own small project, and bring to the next meeting.

We will also demo turning and finishing Tru-stone. Our main focus will be pen turning, but one demo will be turning and setting cuff links from kits received from Timberbits in Sidney, Austrailia. ( A couple matching pen and cuff link sets will be displayed.)

See you Thursday at 7:00.

Bill Sampson, Richmond

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
The Richmond Pen group will meet Thursday evening June 9 at 7:00 pm.

There will be a demonstration on setting up and turning small turnings ie; pen caps, cuff links etc. John Penberthy has set up a system to easily turn these items in a pen chuck. Material will be provided for you to turn your own small project, and bring to the next meeting.

We will also demo turning and finishing Tru-stone. Our main focus will be pen turning, but one demo will be turning and setting cuff links from kits received from Timberbits in Sidney, Austrailia. ( A couple matching pen and cuff link sets will be displayed.)

See you Thursday at 7:00.

Bill Sampson, Richmond

darn... R'town is just to far to make it on a "school night".

I need to do a TruStone pen soon, wish I could see that!

Sean

jimofsanston

Rhunter you know you love lugging it around! Hey I am in town and will try and get there thursday if everything goes okay at work that day.

philipff

Sorry that Bill had to cx. Next month? Good group of turners and a new face; Michael Russell, age 16. He does nice work and is anxious to learn more. Looking forward to having more new faces as we need to get attendance up to 15++ or lose our discount at the store. Drag your friends to the meetings! Phil

Top Bottom