Resign

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

To Members of the New England Chapter,

I feel really bad about this, but I have been asked to be Rector (lead minister) (part-time) at Grace Episcopal Church in Windsor. That means that I will be doing services every Sunday and won't be able to get to the meetings until 12 or 1 o'clock.

Therefore it is in the best interest of the club that I turn the reigns over to Steve and let him become President, and I'll make as many meetings as possible.

I am sorry if I have disappointed you. I know you had faith in me to elect me, and at that time I had no idea that this was going to happen. It developed over the last month or so.

Again, I apologize.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Chip, Congratulations on the new position. I hope it is what you want and am happy to know that you are resigning due to a more important calling. Good luck with the new position and please join us whenever you can for a meeting even if you have to come a little late.

greenmtnguy

Local Chapter Leader
Chip,
Hurry on over to keep us on the straight and narrow. I know Jerry is an influence but maybe you can offset that. OK Jerry, your turn. :biggrin::biggrin:

toddlajoie

Chip, I sent you a message, but wanted to publicly say congrats on your new endeavor and as Neil said, hope you can still make it in at some time.

Now on to the coronation of King Eh, Steve...
120px-Eh%21_steve_ornament.PNG

Top Bottom