REpen_4c.jpg

Dyed and stabilized Boxelder burl:
REpen_6c.jpg

Padauk:
REpen_5a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful work Ed ! You really are having fun with that Rose engine ! I'm happy for you ! Thanks for posting the photos ! [8D]

Ligget

I prefer your Cigars with the much loved beads and curves that you normally produce, I don`t like your rose lathe work on these, too over the top for my personal liking, sorry Ed.

This is solely a personal taste thing, I can appreciate the work that went into producing the finished pen though!:)

bitshird

I don't care what the detractors say, I think your new toy is super cool and I especially like the Box Elder Burl,while I like all 3 of them I'm not sure if I would carry one, but they darned sure will elicit some comments, [8][8][8]

pipeyeti

I agree cool toy but the pens are too much. I do think it looks great as an ebelishment on closed ends, but I would keep it small. Ed you do great work but sometimes they are a little busy for me. I will also say that I have borrowed many of your designs. I just tone them down a little. Keep it up thuogh you inspire lots of us and get us to think outside of the b2b box.

Texatdurango

Ed, Like several others, my honest opinion is that I don't care for the look on pens. Bowls, platters, boxes, yes, but pens are so small the cuts are over powering.

I realize you are having more fun than is allowed in 23 states and it's your toy and your kits so full speed ahead!:D

stevebuk

i must admit, i think on some it looks good but not on others, and as most of the patterns seem the same, it can only be a matter of time before boring repetion sets in.

Top Bottom