Prize Allocation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
D.Oliver will be joining us in the planning thread. He, MRedburn and PensbyDesign will be allocating the prizes to the various contests. I have asked that each of the allocations be unanimously agreed upon by them. Once the allocations are made I will review, adjust if needed, and approve. This is simply so I, not them,can be to blame for any issues that may arise. Also, since I am assuming ultimate responsiblity for the allocations they will not be prohibited from participating in contests except for Trivia.

I have told them that most contest organizers like to announce their prizes at the beginning of the contests. I'm confident that they will do their best to accommodate that. Please be understanding if they can't meet that goal.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Without the ability to go back and edit the original post it does cause a split in the info if the prizes need added to the post later and it becomes tedious to find the info if/when the thread gets lengthy. We have what, 5 days until the initial contest will be announced? It should be doable. Thanks in advance to all who help with the process.

Landon

Top Bottom