Posting pictures in a poll

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
In case anyone is interested, here is how I did it.

Start your post as you normally do. Scroll down to "Additional Options".

Click "Yes, post a poll with this thread."

Select the number of options (pictures) you want in your poll.

Click "Submit New Thread". You will be redirected to another page where you will further configure you poll.

Write your question in the box labeled, "Poll Question"

If you need to change the number of options at this point you may do so.

The pictures I am using are all in the Photo Album titled, "Featured Photos" Click on the picture that you want to display in you poll, so it will open. When the picture is open scroll down to the "Information" section. At the bottom you will see two URLs. One of the URLs beins and ends with the letters "IMG" Copy that URL and paste it in one of the "Option" boxes in your poll. Continue with the IMG URLs from all the photos that you want in your poll.

Scroll down to the "Poll Timeout" section and enter the number of days you want your poll to remain open in the appropriate box.

Scroll down to the "Poll Timeout" section and click "Show results when finished/closed"

Click "Submit new poll".

If you have to make any changes to you poll make sure the "Show results when finished/closed" button remains selected before you submit the poll. I think sometimes computer gnomes change that if the poll is edited.

You may have to post place the photos submitted to you for your contests in your own photo album in order to obtain an IMG URL. Once the bash is over you can always delete them from your album.

Hope this helps,
Mike

Top Bottom