Plat Baron with Chocolate Mint

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JimGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

I FINALLY got some time in my shop this weekend, and was able to do two pens and a stopper. The pen below is a much belated Christmas present for my step-mom, and the stopper is for my dad and her (the stopper MAY get posted; haven't decided yet). The other pen is for the pen-in-the-hat, and I'm keeping it under wraps 'till it gets to Canada.

Comments, critiques, etc. are welcome, as always.

/forum/albums/JimGo/dscn3629_small.jpg

/forum/albums/JimGo/DSCN3616_small.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Draken

Looking good Jim, glad to see you got some time out on the shop, hope it wasn't too cold for ya! I'd like to see a photo of the stopper if you please, will be venturing into that area soon.

Cheers,
Draken

mick

Jim, That's a beautiful pen. I love the chocolate mint and gonna have to order some more soon. The one piece I got in the group buy just wasn't enough [:D] Speaking of diapers...how are Mom and the little one doing?
You asked about Connie in an earlier post. She's quit work and working full time at home with her eBay stuff. Keep your fingers crossed ...So far she's managed to keep up with her "lost" income!

JimGo

Mike, both Beth and Alex are doing well, thanks! He's just growing like a weed under her excellent care! I'm glad to hear Connie is doing well too; please tell her we said hi!

JimGo

Originally posted by Geo in Winnipeg
<br />
Originally posted by JimGo
<br />I'm keeping it under wraps 'till it gets to Canada.

I can hardly wait till it gets here[:p]

George,
I took it to work with me today in the hopes that I'd be able to mail it, but I wasn't able to leave for the post office. I'll be dropping it off on my way in tomorrow, though. One of my co-workers, for whom I had already made what _I_ thought was my best pen, said that he thought yours was the best-looking pen I've made, and actually offered to buy it from me. I was a little insulted that he was willing to part with my previous pen so quickly, but flattered that he liked yours that much! I hope you like it!

BigRob777

Jim,
Wow, that is very nice. Makes my sweet tooth act up. It looks electrified. I gather from the way the blank has been discussed that it wasn't home made?. If it was, you should sell some. BTW, it usually takes 1-1/2 to 2 weeks for my shipments to get to george. CA customs (that's Canadian, not cyanoacrylate[:D]).

Mike,
What is Connie's seller name? I used to know, but this old memory of mine likes to take vacations without me. I'm an ebay junkie. I bought all of the wood for my new office on ebay (I'm building 2 desks that will be 2' X 8' and 3 sets of book cases, if I ever get the time to do it[V]).
Rob

MDWine

Jim, you did a really nice job. I'm glad someone can do an acrylic pen! I got some of the EPR's last week, hopefully get to try them soon? we'll see...

Nice pen, love that Choc. Mint!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom