photo album finally

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from patrick_1853

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick_1853

Ok I finally set up a photo album, by the way, thats a great feature of this website! Very convenient and easy to use.

I dont really have anything amazing or show stopping just wanted to post 'em.

Patrick

Edit: Oops, I apparently need to resize my pictures :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Let me second that..good looking pens!

I feel funny saying this as I was one of the people originally questioning oversized pictures. But, at least in Windows, if you hit the maximize button after opening the picture it will adjust the view to the screen size. Then using the maximize icon that appears in the lower left of the graphic itself will let you see it full sized with the slide bars where they will work. My original problem with large pictures was that the slide bars never appeared and I never got to see all of the pen.

wayneis

Nice looking pens. The one that you think may be Walnut, I think it is Desert Ironwood. I just finished a Jr. Gent out of Desert Ironwood and it looks pretty darn close to me. See what you think, I think that there is a picture of it in my album.

Wayne

patrick_1853

I wish I was getting burl for free. They are by far the most popular of the pens Ive sold. Theres a lumber mill near me that I need to get in touch with for that very reason.

Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom