Pens from this week

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jaeger

jaeger

Here are some pens that I made this week. I have my one show set up for next weekend.
The stained glass and woolly mammoth are from Ankrom Exotics and the Purple are from Brooks. I have been sitting on the Brooks blanks for quite a while. I think these should be a big hit in Minnesota Viking country!
They turned nice and look nice.
Ankrom Exotics are Top Shelf blanks as well. Very well made!!!
I can say, you guys are missing the boat on these blanks. Just saying....

I had to doctor up these photos....I think I need a lesson in photo skills.

Pens2011009.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jaeger

This was my first set of Guardian Jrs. and the one thing that I like is the amount of room between the tube and the edge of the bushing. It is an 8mm tube and there would be a lot of room for the Clear Casters out here.
You can see on my antler photo that I was able to turn down quite a ways at the camo segment.

jaeger

Nice set of pens - good luck at your show.

Thank you. I have not been to a show for 2 years. My granddaughter was born at this time last year so we made a road trip the weekend of the event. Priorities!!!

I did really good 2 years ago so I have high hopes, although there will be another pen turner at this show. I have the advantage of seeing his work before. I'm not worried because everything I take will sell. I won't sell everything at this show, but I am confident the pens I make will sell!
I work with a lot of antler and I know what the people like around here. I just picked up some really nice antler as well.

D.Oliver

Great group of pens. I really like the second one, but I'd bet my last dollar that the two middles ones will be the first to sell.

Top Bottom