Pens for Son's Wedding

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dawson

My son is getting married in mid-September. Today he asked if I could make 4 white pens for the reception. He would like 2 gel and 2 ink fountain pens. Any suggestions as to style and material?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I find out what style the couple wants and go from there. Most times they like something like a truestone matching their colors on jr gent up to a majestic or emperor. That can get a little expensive though. I saw a pic on IAP that was an ultra cigar on a very inexpensive white pearl acryllic from woodcraft. I bought a couple of them for $3 or so and they polish up very well. The name was acryllic blank snow and item #148223. For an inexpensive blank, it looks great.

I found the pen I was talking about. It was from jttheclockman in a post called "Snow White" and in Feb of this year. I would attach a link to the thread but unfortunately my kids are right when they say I am "tech challenged"
"

alphageek

Former Moderator
Are you sure it has to be Gel? Jr Gents or Jr Statesman (depending on how much $$ you want to spend) would be perfect. Same exact kit with 2 in fountain and 2 in rollerball (which writes even smoother than gel). That and contact Ed4copies or look on exoticblanks.com. The 'wedding white' is the nicest white for a wedding pen. I've done several in that. Then if they want engraving, a gold fill engraving looks great too.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Exotic Blanks sells Snow White, Alt. Ivory, Alt Bone, Wedding White, and Casein. All would make nice wedding pens IMO.

Top Bottom