Pen with threaded end cap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Well that is what Dayacom calls it, Aaron sells it as the Stretch.

I call it Black Palm, Amboyna & Snakewood, CA finish sanded back to a matt natural look. Simple pen, classic look.
Comments more than welcome good or bad :)

200811642148_pen-endcap.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

I like the look. Very classy and elegant design. You sure picked some difficult wood to work there. I see Black Palm or Snakewood and I run the other way.[:0]

gerryr

Nice work as always Anthony. You must have a whole log of Black Palm hidden in your shop.[:D] I can't decide about this kit. I like everything about it, except that threaded coupler on the end. But, I didn't like the Churchill the first time I tried one and now it's one of my favorites, so my opinion will likely change. It certainly does show off the wood nicely.

PenWorks

Gerry, I do have my share of black palm, Rockler had some 3x3x12's on sale one day real cheap and I bought several sticks [:)]The end cap works fairly well. When you get it aligned it twists on real smooth and quick. I had one that had a sharp end on the thread, sharp enough it would bother me if I was the customer, I hit it with some MM and seemed to smooth it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom