Pen/Stylus Combo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnGreco

JohnGreco

My first pieces done by TBC and they are hands down the best fit I've ever had right off the lathe. The first is a pen/stylus combo, the other two are simple stylus (styli?) with one being a piece of curly maple rescued from the $1 bin at the PSI store. I'm personally not too fond of the look of this kit on the light curly maple body, but to each his own so I went ahead and paired them up to see how they did.

C&C are welcome, thanks for looking :)

Attachments

• Pen Stylus Chrom 1.jpg
    Pen Stylus Chrom 1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 206
  • Stylus Green 24k 1.jpg
    Stylus Green 24k 1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Curly Maple Stylus 1.jpg
    Curly Maple Stylus 1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 209
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

I'm with Wayne. The contrast on that blank with the kit is more pleasing than the other two. On the green and blue i was wondering if you did not have enough material and glued a black piece on, but it is the kit. Do you have to have that black piece on it?

JohnGreco

I'm with Wayne. The contrast on that blank with the kit is more pleasing than the other two. On the green and blue i was wondering if you did not have enough material and glued a black piece on, but it is the kit. Do you have to have that black piece on it?

Yea, the chrome tip and that black plastic piece are 1 unit that is pressed into the front.

Top Bottom