Pen Kit Supplier in or around Northern Virginia?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WildcatHollow

Are there any pen kit suppliers in or around Northern Virginia?

I have a big order in to PSI for kits to fulfill my Christmas List obligations, but they're running a little behind on shipping.

I live near Paris, and I spend two to three days a week in Fairfax. I'd even be willing to take a drive into DC or Maryland, if I had to.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

t.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

and in Leesburg.

I drive through Paris occasionally.

Honestly the best bets are a couple of the suppliers that are know for their lightening quick postage times. If you blink to slow, you miss the delivery arriving.

jusjoe

I was actually in Woodcraft in Springfield on Sunday, They were running short on a lot of acrylic blanks. Looks like good stock on kits. Add Woodcraft in Rockville Maryland to the list. 1/2 hour drive on a good day from Springfield. Capital Beltway can be bad news,depending on the time of day. Hope this helps.

WildcatHollow

Driving the Beltway...

From 1983 to 2007 I lived in Chantilly and worked in a. Bethesda, b. Gaithersburg, c. DC, d. Bethesda with four different companies. I got the Beltway thing down pat. Although, I've noticed that traffic has really worsened since I moved out past Paris in 2007. Maybe I'm used to the traffic out here where the number of deer on the road equal the number of cars on the road.

Thank you for the info.

Regards,

t.

Top Bottom