Palau de la Música (Barcelona) Fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PFMan

PFMan

Hello,

this has been a long project with a friend of mine who came with this idea and the design.

In Barcelona exist a group of friends who shares the passion for fountain pens, I am on of them and he is another member. We used to do our meetings at the beautiful building of Palau de la Musica Catalana, this pen tries to simulate one of the columns of the modernism coffe shop.

More information about this fantastic building here:

Palau de la Música Catalana

It is made from red japanese ebonite, white casein, green acrylic and brown german ebonite. The rose is made from enameled silver made for an artisan in Barcelona. it is faceted and it also has a gold nib from the 40s also made in Barcelona

Hope you like it.
palau-13.jpg
palau-5.jpg
palau-8.jpg
palau-5.jpg
palau-1.jpg
palau.jpg

Attachments

• palau-6.jpg
    palau-6.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 104
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

WOW !! ... What a beautiful pen !!!

Thanks for sharing !!! . And I love the background inspiration and story also !!!

Bryguy

A beautiful pen. It brings back memories of a Birthday treat. My wife took me to the Palau de la Musica Catalana on a vacation in Barcelona to hear Rodrigo's Concerto Aranjuez (one of my favorite pieces). What a beautiful setting.
I'm crazy about the architecture in Barcelona, lots of inspiration there. How lucky you are to live in such a beautiful city. When will see a Sagrada Familia pen?

PFMan

thanks for all your kind words!! I am very happy with this pen but also it gave me a lot of work.

Thanks, thanks and thanks!!

PFMan

A beautiful pen. It brings back memories of a Birthday treat. My wife took me to the Palau de la Musica Catalana on a vacation in Barcelona to hear Rodrigo's Concerto Aranjuez (one of my favorite pieces). What a beautiful setting.
I'm crazy about the architecture in Barcelona, lots of inspiration there. How lucky you are to live in such a beautiful city. When will see a Sagrada Familia pen?

Sagrada Familia pen... I have nightmares only to think about... jajajajaj

sorcerertd

Maybe one of the interior columns?

Attachments

• coco.jaw.drop.gif
    coco.jaw.drop.gif
    3 MB · Views: 98

PenPal

I am a Hex afficianado as well ,love theconcept,shaping,immaculate finishing and beaut pictures,move over Manual from Faulty Towers fame you have become one of my Gurus,so many thanks for posting.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom