Ontario Chapter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
9 Ontarians and LooWee from Quebec isn't much of a chapter.
Possibly we should extend the boundaries to a Canuck chapter. LooWee would be a legit member then.:biggrin::rotfl:

Terry Lanning

Hi all
I would like to see a pen turners club in and around the London area as i'm from St Thomas Ont. I have been turning pens for about 9months now and still learning, I have been told that I should have my own web site but I think that is too much work for me . I just enjoy making and selling my pens.
Terry

tack

Ah Kenora. Well at least you can swing an empty beer bottle and hit Winnipeg. :) Maybe we can do the Northern Ontario Chapter and meet at the Keg in Thunder Bay or that Bar in Sioux Lookout.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Ottawa Here!
Hi Mark; Our proposed leader hasn't been around for nearly a year now! I think he's working too hard at other things.

We are really so far spread out and without a leader, I'm thinking we are defunct!

Last edited:

woodman

OK Guys and Gals surely we can have a discussion and make this happen, we can't be outdone by everyone else. Just think NOT RUN BY GOVERNMENT:eek:! I for one would not mind driving a far distance to get together with some great people and share our passion. Mark Miller

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Ok Here I am. How do I jump abord? I dont see an actual Join button.
You've joined! Congratulations!!

I will send you a PM with an address where you can send your 1st month's initiation fees along with instructions regarding your membership fees each month.:bananen_smilies047:

wood-of-1kind

Hi Mark; Our proposed leader hasn't been around for nearly a year now! I think he's working too hard at other things.

We are really so far spread out and without a leader, I'm thinking we are defunct!

"out of business" without ever being in business. Perhaps we will see a brighter day yet.:)

Top Bottom