OK, I feel really stupid...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

After looking at those darn trivia questions most everyday for the last month, I finally figured out that under hint, when it says "none today", that means there is no hint given. Everytime I've seen that one, I've tried to figure out what kind of clue that is, how to rearrange letters, change words, stand on your head and read it upside down... Finally, today, after seeing the same clue over and over again, I realized that the same clue just couldn't apply to all those questions, and the light bulb finally went off![:I][:I]

I can laugh at myself about it, so I figured I'd give others a laugh too. Now, anybody else want to fess up to thinking the same thing? :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jaywood1207

Well Angela I will laugh at you :D but at the same time be man enough to admit that I had the same thought but I figured it out about a couple weeks in.[B)] My excuse though is that I didn't follow it as faithfully as most did. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.[8D]

angboy

Glad I could give people a good laugh. And it was nice of Jamie to admit to similar thinking, but apparently Jamie caught on quicker than me!

I think some sort of prize for "dumbest interpretation of a clue" would be appropriate!

And Travis is right- no blond hair![:X] Although sometimes I get highlights with some blond in it, maybe the chemical sinks into the brain through the skull and ends up making me think like a blond?:D

Top Bottom