Nov 21st Meet, greet, demo & Sell??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Just throwing this out there to the greater Maricopa county group. Hidden in the Hills art tour is approaching the weekend of Nov 20th & Nov 27th. here is the link http://www.sonoranartsleague.org/hidden.php If you open the map, Studio #8 is Creative U, they are my neighbors in my building and they are on the tour and atract a good showing of people coming to their studio. So I was thinking, we can have a meet and greet at my shop on Sat. Nov 21st. Along with that, I have a couple of mini's I can put outside and if others want to bring a mini lathe, we can be outside demonstrating our craft. Also, you can bring and sell any of your wares except pens, (sorry about that) :) But if you have an iventory of bowls, orniments, or other things you make, might be good exposure and you can sell something. I know Mike & Kevin always have something about this time of year, so maybe a change in venue? Just a thought and want your feedback. Does not have to be limited to IAP members, but any woodturners who want some exposure as this event is generally very well attended and we can ride their coat tails for free. So let me know what you think and if you think you would attend and if we should proceed with something.

vick

Anthony,
That is the same day the AZ Woodturners have an all day Molly Winton demo schedueled so that might impact participation.

I was going to pass on doing San Jacinto fest this year, but I think Kevin was thinking about doing something at his place. Things have been really crazy and I have not been doing any turning, so I think I am goign to have to pass.

Good luck

PenWorks

The following weekend is open as well Nov 27th if that helps on scheduling. Sorry to hear your not turning as much, but I know crazy real good. :)

Top Bottom