Not exactly turning work but....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Monty

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
here is the project I've been working on since the middle of April.
A 40 foot covered walkway from my house to the shop

200851424656_Addition%20008.jpg

200851424721_Addition%20010.jpg

and a covered "woodport" on the back of the shop for wood storage.

200851425034_Addition%20007.jpg

What precipitated this was a few weeks ago, I noticed a sowbelly in the roof ridge of the of house and could feel some soft spots in the roof decking. I've had a leak on the porch for about a year now but thought I had it stopped. Since I already had two roofs on the house, I didn't want to be the one that had to remove everything and haul it off to reroof. Called out some roofers and got estimates to reroof the house. Figured since I was doing this I might as well go ahead and have the garage and shop reroofed as well so it would match.
And since I was going this far decided to go ahead and construct the covered walk and wood storage area.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Come visit any time Billy, you're always welcome. That goes for anyone else. If your in the Houston area send me an email.

randyrls

Originally posted by Monty

here is the project I've been working on since the middle of April.
A 40 foot covered walkway from my house to the shop
and a covered "woodport" on the back of the shop for wood storage.

house. Figured since I was doing this I might as well go ahead and have the garage and shop reroofed as well so it would match.
And since I was going this far decided to go ahead and construct the covered walk and wood storage area.

Monty; You've fallen into the "might as well" zone!!!! :D

airrat

Looks great, looking forward to seeing the finished project.

For anyone visiting Mannie, if you are driving to his place from the south, WATCH OUT for those railroad tracks. We almost went airborne on them. LOL

BTW Mannie we have a follow up appointment on the 29th.

1JaredSchmidt

I'll be in the Houston area in about 3 weeks. Maybe I'll stop by. Going down to help my brother-in-law for 1-2 months. I love Southern Texas weather!:D:D The town is El Campo about 1 hour from Houston. Looks great Mannie!

Top Bottom