Nice to meet everyone at the SJF.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dubdrvrkev

It was nice to meet everyone at the 4th annual San Jacinto Fest, which this year included the first official meeting for the AZ IAP local chapter. Man that's a mouthful.

We had a pretty good cross section of turners there. I don't think it was the rowdiest bunch we've had but that's just fine. There was some very talented turners and at least one hack doing the CA demo ;)

Unfortunately, my CA demo didn't come out as planned, I'm blaming the wind that blew in the dust right at the final coat, that's my story anyway. I will do some touch up and assemble the pen and post later.

Anyway, I hope you all had a good time and will come back next time. I know I'll see most of you at the AWA meetings and the DWR and I encourage those of you who aren't members to join the AWA.

Nickfff

Thank you

Thank you...I enjoyed the AZ penturning event. Mike-thank you for extending yourself and hosting the event. Thank you for the CA demo. Thank you for the closed end demo-Jason. Appreciate everyone getting together just to have a little fun and compare notes!

Nicholas Frederick

P.S. Mike-I didnt realize we had a celebrity in our midst...I read a tutorial you created after the event!

vick

It was nice to meet a couple new people and hang out with some old friends.

Like Kevin said most of us are members of the local turning club
http://azwoodturners.org/
and I encourage people to stop in.

Nick- No celebrity here, anyone can write a tutorial. You had some one else write about you, much more impressive.

Top Bottom