Next Meeting?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PTownSubbie

Well, It has been 5 months.....What do you all think about another meeting?

I am available most weekends. Lets shoot for mid April. We can do it at my place again or if anyone else wants to show off their shop, we can do that too.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

haines23502

I'm in

Fred,

I haven't been doing any turning as of late. I need to get back into it now that the weather is getting better.

Post a date or send PM

John

Aerotech

i'm in if i'm local. thanks for setting this up Ptown. just let us know if you still want to make this happen and what to bring.

PTownSubbie

Alright....Lets do Saturday 21 MAY. Say 1300 (thats 1pm for normal folks:cool:)? My Place? Let me know if you plan to attend and I will send you my address.

If anyone has problems with this time or location, let me know.

Spread the word to others!

Lets decide on what we are talking about.... I can do some casting how about someone else do some stuff also?

jhogan9600

Really enjoyed the meeting. Fred, you're a great teacher and I learned more in our three hours than I have since starting last November. I came away both inspired and confident that I can take my new hobby to the next level. Thanks, Fred. Also enjoyed meeting everyone and sharing info/experiences. Saw some really beautiful pens, too. Looking forward to the next meeting.
Regards,
Johnny

Top Bottom