Next Meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Well Guys, looks like we're going to try and have the next meeting on Saturday January 30th. It will be at Gary Max's place. Also if Some of you guy's want to car pool down there let me know. It's about an hour and 45 minutes from my house. Hope everyone can make it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Hey Erine---we need to get some more members-----what at the folks from Tn.
Oh these meetings are also open to your spouces----heck I even heard a few of them do most of the work.

Chasper

I'll be there if I can make it and I don't know of any reason why I can't. I look forward to meeting Gary and anybody we can drag in.

If I had taken the time to check our who was coming at the last gathering I would have realized that preparing a good CA application demo would be helpful. I'll come prepared for that the next time and I'm sure that Gary and others can add a lot to that discussion.

Gary, you aren't talking about me when you say the spouse does most of the work, were you? I load up the truck for her when she goes to shows, isn't that the hardest job?

Gerry

Dan26

I should be there. I'll bring a few of the pens to hear some critiques. I can also bring something to eat (hot wings maybe). Let me know when it gets closer to the date.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Hopefully Gary won't mind making some of his awesome Bean Soup with Ham. Believe me, it's as good as Tom's chili. I also think Gerry and Gary will make good demonstrators.:) If you had Nova envy at Tom's. You'll really have Big Yellow envy when you leave Gary's. That thing is awesome. He actually let me turn on it over the weekend.

Top Bottom