NEW SWFL local chapter

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks to Jeff for setting up our sub-forum in the Local Chapters. Here, we can communicate about future meetings and, other things. Welcome friends.:biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Oh sure, you just had to take the first post, now we will never hear the end of it.

WEll Im just going to go have an adult beverage and think of something clever to say.

Hmmmmm....... nope nothing clever. AHHHHH........ nope thats not clever either.

Oh well glad to see we are up and running. Let me know if we can find a time to get together.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Oh sure, you just had to take the first post, now we will never hear the end of it.

WEll Im just going to go have an adult beverage and think of something clever to say.

Hmmmmm....... nope nothing clever. AHHHHH........ nope thats not clever either.

Oh well glad to see we are up and running. Let me know if we can find a time to get together.
LOL.....I waited at least 3 minutes for ya :biggrin: Those adult beverages don't seem to make me any smarter either. :redface: We will have to get with the others and, see when our first meeting will be and, where. Stay tuned to our new station.

All Thumbs

looking forward to our first meeting.
give me 48hrs notice and I'll be there.

Carlton :bananen_smilies046:

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Ron, let's carpool. About one more day like this one with sleet, rain, slick roads and cold and I will be ready. Glad to hear you have a reason to stay out of the pool halls Chuck. I wish you and the folks who will be in it with you the best.
Bill

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ron, let's carpool. About one more day like this one with sleet, rain, slick roads and cold and I will be ready. Glad to hear you have a reason to stay out of the pool halls Chuck. I wish you and the folks who will be in it with you the best.
Bill
Bill, you and,Ron just come on down. I have to be honest with you. While you were getting sleet and rain yesterday, I was at Siesta Key Beach where it was 82 and, sunny. I sure do miss that weather up there in Indy :bulgy-eyes: Thanks for the wishes. I will be in good company here as, there are some great members down here too.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Bill
Bill, you and,Ron just come on down. I have to be honest with you. While you were getting sleet and rain yesterday, I was at Siesta Key Beach where it was 82 and, sunny. I sure do miss that weather up there in Indy :bulgy-eyes: Thanks for the wishes. I will be in good company here as, there are some great members down here too.

sbrant

Chuck - Sorry I did not get back with you but last weekend would not have worked out for me. Things are pretty busy for work as it is year end and family coming into town. The best way to get in touch is through email at skipbrant@hot*ail.com.

Hope to meet you soon.

Skip Brant
North Port, Fl

Last edited by a moderator:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck - Sorry I did not get back with you but last weekend would not have worked out for me. Things are pretty busy for work as it is year end and family coming into town. The best way to get in touch is through email at skipbrant@ho*mail.com.

Hope to meet you soon.

Skip Brant
North Port, Fl
No problem Skip. I'll drop you an email.

Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom