See more from Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie

Spalted Afzelia Burl, one of Ed's blanks

Image Insert:
200442603110_amsppaltafrzburl.jpg

20.7KB

Acrylic Acetate - a real challenge- the shavings love to wrap themselves around the blank and everything else when you are turning them.. This is a special order for a Clemson Fan, Hope they like it !
Image Insert:
200442603240_amclemson.jpg

21.07KB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Julie,
they are both very nice and I have turned the Acitate once, I now avoid it myself :) and that Burl, Wow, that is alot of very distict figure for fitting on a pen. I gotta get rich quick so i can get into some of this.
I am in the process of building myself a new shop as of yesterday. so my allowance is going to be going into that wor quite a while. I will have to back off on the freedom pens for the summer as well. btu I will not be going away.

Scott

Hi Julie!

Well, they turned out great! I like that orange one! I think that pen would go over well here, too! Idaho State University's colors are orange and black!

That Afzelia one is stunning! I love that stuff! I have one that is almost exactly like that one, with the eyes and everything, except it is much darker now, after a year of use by my boss! Very nice pen!

Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom