New Feature

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've implemented a small, but hand new feature in the Show Off Your Pens forum. When you're viewing a thread, under the thread title is a button; "More Pens from X" where X is the thread starter for the thread you're viewing. So if you like the pen you're looking at, click that button to see more from that member.

I'm amused that the thread I chose to demo the "More Pens by..." feature is showing pencils!

More-Pens-Button.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Boy Jeff you made me have to look for one of my last pens shown and had to go back to May. Man I need to make a pen or two. I like the feature.

Can you do that with other forums such as Pen Boxes, and Other things we make??

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Boy Jeff you made me have to look for one of my last pens shown and had to go back to May. Man I need to make a pen or two. I like the feature.

Can you do that with other forums such as Pen Boxes, and Other things we make??
Yes, I can! I can enable that in any forum, but I thought it would be most appropriate for specific items being shown.

I'll change the phrase to just "See more from..." to be more generic.

jttheclockman

Yes, I can! I can enable that in any forum, but I thought it would be most appropriate for specific items being shown.

I'll change the phrase to just "See more from..." to be more generic.
Yes and that is why I suggested those other 2 forums because photos are posted there as well.

Dalecamino

Awesome Jeff! I looked at mine, and it's like you went through my posts and picked out some good ones 😊
I appreciate that! There are a whole lot of not so good ones I've posted. :rolleyes:

skiprat

I like it too. If it could have the same link to your stuff ( pens and other things) in any forum it would include members that are active on the site but haven't been able to show something in a while.
Where before, there was a link to our pics below our avatars, now it's a bit of a mission to find someones stuff. Unless I'm just being thick.😀
But I still like it...😉

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I like it too. If it could have the same link to your stuff ( pens and other things) in any forum it would include members that are active on the site but haven't been able to show something in a while.
Where before, there was a link to our pics below our avatars, now it's a bit of a mission to find someones stuff. Unless I'm just being thick.😀
But I still like it...😉
That's a great point. I need to replace the link below the avatar...

Top Bottom