New Berea Stainless Steel Stoppers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tea Clipper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea Clipper

Hi guys, have you seen the new stainless steel stoppers from Berea? I found these on AzSil's New Products page and had to try them out! I've been concerned about the reports about the other platings pitting/corroding so these SS should solve that problem. These are bigger than the ones you can get from Ruth, btw.

200743065742_img_1120a.jpg

200743065716_img1121a.jpg

200743065810_img_1122a.jpg

I'm still working on a shape that I like. Making circles is harder than it looks, so I'm happy with egg-shaped. [:p] I think the one in the middle turned out the best.

Thanks for looking, comments good or bad are welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

johnnycnc

Those all look great,Ron[:)]
I have some of the SS ordered,
about to try stoppers for the first
time.You mention Ruth for the smaller
stoppers,care to share a link?
Thanks,have a great day!

jttheclockman

Ron

Nice work and I would like to try some of these some time. I was wondering if you would share your secret to casting them??? Questions like what resin are you using?? How to you get the two tone and do you have to let one layer dry before pouring the second and how long do you wait to set the rose in??? What do you use for a mold??? Do you use a pressure pot??? What ratio of resin and hardener?? any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LanceD

Originally posted by jttheclockman
<br />Ron

Nice work and I would like to try some of these some time. I was wondering if you would share your secret to casting them??? Questions like what resin are you using?? How to you get the two tone and do you have to let one layer dry before pouring the second and how long do you wait to set the rose in??? What do you use for a mold??? Do you use a pressure pot??? What ratio of resin and hardener?? any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can pick some up here:
http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/3D_Bottle_Stopper_Blocks.htm

Tea Clipper

Like Lance said, I bought the roses from AzSil. They are made by Ed Davidson, aka YoYoSpin. There are some videos he produced on turning these stoppers right here in our library. Check them out! [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom