Navigator from wc

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from retiredtog

Status
Not open for further replies.

retiredtog

My wife picked out the kit and blank for daughter's birthday.

20051012165314_nav2.jpg

20051012165329_nav1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jerry,

Your fit is great! When you post pics, it is better for them to be too light than too dark. Everyone's monitor is different, but we can always turn down the brightness.

In other words, I can tell its some kinda red??? But it looks like a pretty pen.

Don't mean to offend, just a word for the future.

JimGo

Good job! I have some material similar to that, and am now really curious how it will turn out.

If I can make a suggestion, next time, try cropping the picture so that only the pen or pen and cap are presented. This will allow it to be a little bigger in the frame, and thus easier for us to see. There are also some lighting issues, but a cropped pic will really help.

Here's an example of the cropped pic, which I also lightened a touch:
20051012171216_20051012165314_nav2.jpg
<br />

As you can see, the picture itself could then have been bigger without changing the overall size of the thread (i.e., without Anthony or Eagle having to scroll [:D]).

BigRob777

Jerry,
I like the red color. How long have you been turning pens? I am wondering about your "handle". Your bio doesn't say anything about you being a fisherman, so I guess the "tog" part isn't short for tautog (that's a pretty well liked fish for fishermen around these parts - Delaware New Jersey and Maryland).
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom