My first pen pics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gatornick

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatornick

These are my first pics, so take it easy on me. Feel free to critique the pens though. I have about 25 under my belt. I definately have improved, but I have a ways to go. I had a request for a pink pen, so I did these Sierras.

First is a Curly Pink Ivory from Wolfdancer. Kit is Platinum and Black Titanium.

20081511518_Pen1.jpg

Next is Pink Dyed BEB from Woodcraft with the same Platinum and Black Titanium Kit.

20081511730_Pen3.jpg

The last one is Maple w/ some birdseye, in Chrome kit.

20081511857_Pen4.jpg

Thanks for looking, Nick

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

Well done Nick. The pens are very nice!
Hope to see more of your work in the future, and by the way welcome to the forum.

Aderhammer

Good job, One critique, something I notice with the sierras is that it should be pretty much a straight profile because the "grip" section is straight and not curved, this is just a personal preference, others may or may not like it that way.

Stevej72

Nick, I think all three look very nice. I've always made my Sierra's curved like yours are and think they look good that way. But Adderhammer may have a point, I think I will try one straight and see how it looks.

Ligget

Really are good pictures, your pens look great from over here, the only thing I would change is photograph you pens at an angle.

From bottom corner to opposite side top corner would look better![:p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom