My First Emperor (new pic)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DWK5150

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWK5150

Well here is my first Emperor made from Craft Supplies Amber Marble Celluloid. Celluloid is pretty tough stuff my frist time turning theres. The red in the blank is actually a mistake but looks good. I colored the tubes with a sharpie marker and when I applied the CA it turned the marker red on the tube so I left it and figured I would see what would happen when I turned it and well I kinda like it. Comments welcome.

20061244856_DSC00455.jpg

200612175545_DSC00459.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mikey

Actually, that blank does look better with some red. Goes great with the gold too. I have made two Gents pens with it and wasn't stunned like I was with the others from CS. Try the Tobacco as it is really nice.

Looking good. Really like the red shade (especially since it was a mistake) on the blank. The pic has a yellow tone on my screen, use your software to lighten it up a little andI think you will see a great difference.

Scott

Hi Don,

That is a fantastic looking pen! I really like the red in it. For a moment there I thought you were going to tell us your mistake involved a little blood in the mix! [:D]

Scott.

DWK5150

Originally posted by pastorbill1952
<br />Looking good. Really like the red shade (especially since it was a mistake) on the blank. The pic has a yellow tone on my screen, use your software to lighten it up a little andI think you will see a great difference.

Adjusted a pic still trying to figure out my photo software.

DWK5150

Originally posted by Scott
<br />Hi Don,

That is a fantastic looking pen! I really like the red in it. For a moment there I thought you were going to tell us your mistake involved a little blood in the mix! [:D]

Scott.

Nope Scott no blood in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom