MPG 2012 Vendor list

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

1st draft of confirmed vendors. Please notify me if you want a vendor table. I also encourage attendees to contact the vendors with special orders or quantity orders so they can be prepared. We all have to guess on what to bring, so make it easier for us if you can. It's a great way to save by not paying any shipping! For guys like me who only sell a couple times a year, no credit cards accepted, so bring CASH! The big time guys, different story. Although I'm pretty sure they will accept cash as well, LOL.

Exotic Blanks pen kits, blanks, etc... http://www.exoticblanks.com/
Ankrom Exotics stabilized pen blanks, burls and swirls, etc
ankromexotics.com - Welcome
Woodworkers Shop; local store at 2426 S. Main St. Bloomington, IL , Jet tools, Festool, exotic and domestic lumber, etc...
bringing Crown turning chisels, and EWT carbide tools, etc..
Woodworkers Shop

Gerry Wilhite kits, blanks, pen cases, boxes, etc.
Richard Coers domestic woods, burls, blister and curly, spalted pen blanks, bowl blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

1st draft of confirmed vendors. Please notify me if you want a vendor table. I also encourage attendees to contact the vendors with special orders or quantity orders so they can be prepared. We all have to guess on what to bring, so make it easier for us if you can. It's a great way to save by not paying any shipping! For guys like me who only sell a couple times a year, no credit cards accepted, so bring CASH! The big time guys, different story. Although I'm pretty sure they will accept cash as well, LOL.

Woodworkers Shop; local store at 2426 S. Main St. Bloomington, IL , Jet tools, Festool, exotic and domestic lumber, etc...
Woodworkers Shop

Richard Coers domestic woods, burls, blister and curly, spalted pen blanks, bowl blanks

Vendor updates;
Woodworkers Shop has asked for 3 vendor tables, so expect a ton of tools to choose from.

Terry Quiram is working up a bunch of celtic cross blanks, in many species and veneer combinations, and will have a small table. He sold quite a few last year at MPG 2011, and they are fantastic.

low_48

Woodworkers Shop

Vendor updates;
Woodworkers Shop has asked for 3 vendor tables, so expect a ton of tools to choose from.

Terry Quiram is working up a bunch of celtic cross blanks, in many species and veneer combinations, and will have a small table. He sold quite a few last year at MPG 2011, and they are fantastic.

Forgot to add Alex Pomykalski will have a pretty large selection of cast and snake skin blanks. He's talking about 80 or so blanks to choose from.

low_48

Woodworkers Shop

Vendor updates;

Forgot to add Alex Pomykalski will have a pretty large selection of cast and snake skin blanks. He's talking about 80 or so blanks to choose from.

Anyone care to guess who I forgot on the vendor list? Anyone? If you guessed Curtis, you are correct.
New vendor update;
Turntex Woodworks, Cactus Juice Stabilizing Resin, Alumilite, "Original Cactus blank" TM, etc...
Welcome to TurnTex Woodworks!

low_48

Woodworkers Shop

Vendor updates;

Anyone care to guess who I forgot on the vendor list? Anyone? If you guessed Curtis, you are correct.
New vendor update;
Turntex Woodworks, Cactus Juice Stabilizing Resin, Alumilite, "Original Cactus blank" TM, etc...
Welcome to TurnTex Woodworks!

Picked up another vendor today. Phil Miller will be selling a sit-down stand for mini and midi lathes, and selling black ash burl pen blanks. He plans on having a mandrel on the Delta Midi lathe and will let people try out his invention.

Top Bottom