More Wolftat Magic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bree

Bree

Here is a Wolftat blank with Satin Pearl hardware. Since the bulk of the coloring is red and blue, I figured that the Satin Pearl would give it that "American" flavor! Like "America The Beautiful!"

I shot flash on this one to give you an idea of the sparkle in these mica powders he uses (at least I think he uses them). The flash PIX wash out some of the glassiness of the finish and make them a little flat. Trust me that this pen is glassy as can be. It is smoother than a baby's butt! But the PIX are a pretty good rendering of what this thing really looks like less the glassiness.

It was wet sanded to 1200 and MM-12000, then hit with Extreme Scratch Remover and PlastX Polish followed by Ren Wax.

sCIMG5646.jpg
sCIMG5647.jpg

ssCIMG5647.jpg

Close up shot

sCIMG5648.jpg
sCIMG5653.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Toni

Bree!! Gorgeous!! didnt realize there was pixie dust in blanks I am working in the wrong medium for sure!!

Neil why didnt you send me any in my parcel...the only thing inside where stands?? kept looking for a plane ticket:frown:

Bree

Another nice pen Bree . I like these blanks we get from Neil .

I showed the latest two to the Rockler boys along with some others and they consistently are drawn to the Wolftat blanks. So I am ordering more before you get them all!!
:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I showed the latest two to the Rockler boys along with some others and they consistently are drawn to the Wolftat blanks. So I am ordering more before you get them all!!
:eek::eek::eek:

:mad: Ha Ha Too late , I already got 'em :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: :biggrin:

Top Bottom