Mid-Sized Boxes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stolicky

[not sure if this was the correct place to post this - its not really pen making]

Just wondering what people like to use as relatively inexpensive pen boxes that fit the Jr./Baron/Sedona sized pens?

My site search is not being too productive.

I really like Monty's boxes, but they don't seem to work for me with these sized pens.

I have used the boxes pictured below (pic from CSUSA Web site) but was just wondering if anyone knows of any others that were non-plastic or velvet, and less expensive.

I know there are really nice wooden boxes out there that have the inserts and whatnot, but those are more than I am looking for when offering a mid-priced pen.

Thanks.

Attachments

• classic-box_l.jpg
    classic-box_l.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 128
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

My local Woodcraft has many different boxes, wood, plastic, velvet... Have you looked there? Or have you thought about making your own?

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
...I really like Monty's boxes, but they don't seem to work for me with these sized pens....
Try removing the insert from the box, carefully trim the edges and replace the insert flat on the bottom of the box. If the insert does not want to stay in, use a little glue or double stick tape.

Gary Max

Try removing the insert from the box, carefully trim the edges and replace the insert flat on the bottom of the box. If the insert does not want to stay in, use a little glue or double stick tape.

That's to much work Monty-----remove the insert and bend the tabs over the other direction----that holds the insert in place and gives you the extra space.

Mark

Has anyone looked at the Trapezoid box from WC? It looks pretty spacious, but I haven't actually seen one.

Top Bottom